

Last week, a group of us girls from church got together to do Super Suppers! It was so much fun, and we got all these great meals from it! If you haven't done it, I highly recommend trying it! Super Suppers has like 15 different meals to choose from, and they already have everything prepared, chopped, etc... All you do is add all the ingredients together and take it home and freeze it. The best part is NO clean up! Tonight, I just took the yummy Ravioli Ole out of the freezer, put it straight into the oven, and an hour later we had the best meal! I know I am going to love it even more once school get started, and I have no energy to cook anything!
So happy cooking (or not!)!
So happy cooking (or not!)!



2 comments:
That night was the most fun ever!! But why are the meals starting to taste very interesting? Thank you. How fun that all of us have blogs now!! Well, most of us... there are still a few more that need to give it to all the peer pressure and join us on this thang! Love you!!
NOW all these girls can finally know why it took both YOU and I to carry your laundry basket that night!! Hee hee!!
Post a Comment