Wow! I can't believe the summer is almost over! It really has been such a great summer--very busy, but so much fun! And I have to admit I'm a little sad that I have to go back to school in less than two weeks. But I am definitely rejuvenated and ready for a new bunch of Kindergarteners!
Here are some of the pictures from this summer!
Here are some of the pictures from this summer!
The day after school got out in May, I got to be in my good friend and fellow K teacher, Jennifer's wedding! I had such a good time, and I was so excited to get to hang out with Jana for so long before she left for Alaska!

Carrie and Seth came to town that same weekend, so we all met at the Cheesecake Factory for some yummy dessert after the wedding! And April and Marc even left Mason for the first time to join us!

One of my favorite parts of the summer was hanging out with April and sweet baby Mason! He is just the sweetest huggable little baby! April and I took him on all sorts of outings (his first Puffy Muffin trip, lots of consignment shopping, a trip to visit April's parents at work, etc...), and he was just so happy and content the whole time!
In June, we made a trip out to NC for my good friend from Lipscomb, Eric's wedding! It was so good to see everyone and hang out--it was just like old times! We even got to go to Steak-n-shake which was an old Lipscomb tradition for us! We are all just so excited for Eric and Kaylea!





My favorite part of the summer had to be our trip to Charleston! We went there last year and loved it so much we HAD to go back this summer! Besides New York City, it has to be one of my favorite places to visit! I think all we did was eat though! There are so many great restaurants and SO many places to get really good desserts (my weakness!). But we did lots of sightseeing, hit the beach, did a little shopping, and we even went on one of the famous ghost tours they have there!

We took a cooking class at Charleston Cooks one day! Cory loves to cook so it was his favorite thing that we did! We learned how to make fried chicken, blue cheese cole slaw, and pralines! Yum!!! We felt like we were on the Food Network!

I LOVE Charleston!
Another great thing that happened this summer was my brother's wedding! I am so excited to see him so happy, and I love his wife, Heather! They had their wedding at Riverwood Mansion which is absolutely beautiful!

Me and my big brother!

Me and my dad inside the mansion
Me and Cory with the happy happy couple!

One of my favorite parts of the summer was hanging out with April and sweet baby Mason! He is just the sweetest huggable little baby! April and I took him on all sorts of outings (his first Puffy Muffin trip, lots of consignment shopping, a trip to visit April's parents at work, etc...), and he was just so happy and content the whole time!In June, we made a trip out to NC for my good friend from Lipscomb, Eric's wedding! It was so good to see everyone and hang out--it was just like old times! We even got to go to Steak-n-shake which was an old Lipscomb tradition for us! We are all just so excited for Eric and Kaylea!





My favorite part of the summer had to be our trip to Charleston! We went there last year and loved it so much we HAD to go back this summer! Besides New York City, it has to be one of my favorite places to visit! I think all we did was eat though! There are so many great restaurants and SO many places to get really good desserts (my weakness!). But we did lots of sightseeing, hit the beach, did a little shopping, and we even went on one of the famous ghost tours they have there!

We took a cooking class at Charleston Cooks one day! Cory loves to cook so it was his favorite thing that we did! We learned how to make fried chicken, blue cheese cole slaw, and pralines! Yum!!! We felt like we were on the Food Network!
I LOVE Charleston!Another great thing that happened this summer was my brother's wedding! I am so excited to see him so happy, and I love his wife, Heather! They had their wedding at Riverwood Mansion which is absolutely beautiful!

Me and my big brother!
Me and my dad inside the mansion

Me and Cory with the happy happy couple!






5 comments:
Hello my new blogging friend! I'm so gonna announce it on my blog right now!! hee hee!! Yes, once again, I'm up at 12:24 am on the computer! Thank you. Mason is laying on my chest right now cuz I want to get one more burp out of him before I put him down. Well, plus he's just so warm and cuddly against me that I'm not ready to put him down! Luv ewe!
WOO HOO!!!!!! So excited you started a blog!!! So fun to keep in touch this way! It looks amazing so far. I am so impressed. Love the pics from the summer! How did you get your store blog "logo" on there? I need to do that?! Love it!
Love you!
Hi Honey! I love your new blog and am the most jealous of your trip to super suppers. That would be so much fun...but we don't have one near us! :( Sometimes it feels like we live in the middle of no where! Zack and I may ...and I stress may... be going to Charleston in September...I need you to tell me all of the best places to go!! :) Love Ewe!!
Hey there! We have the exact same blog layout! I guess we have good taste!! Love seeing all your pictures. Good luck this next week at school!
Your blog is so pretty! I love the colors. Honey, I hope school is going okay so far. Keeping you in the prayers---
Beth
Post a Comment