
We're pregnant!
I am so excited that I can finally post the news on my blog! I am 15 weeks pregnant right now--I'm due February 12th!! Those ultrasound pics are from early July, so I was only 9 weeks then! We actually found out that we were pregnant while we were in Charleston in June! So that made our vacation so much better! We had been trying for a few months so we felt so thankful and blessed!
Can you tell we were a little excited?! We woke up our first morning in Charleston and took the pregnancy test right away. I think we were both nervous and excited, but we also didn't want to get our hopes up. So I got ready to go to the beach, and Cory kept walking into the bathroom and peeking at the test. I told him to stop looking because it wasn't ready yet--really, I wasn't ready to look yet! But he said, "but there's already two lines!". Then I think we were both in shock, and we had to take pictures with the test so we could always remember that moment. I'm so glad we did (even though I'm looking a little rough!), because the excitement on our faces is priceless!
I made Cory take a picture holding my belly--which was non-existent at the time!
15 week belly shot!

I finally have a little belly! But those maternity clothes look huge on me! I wanted to wear the same outfit in all my belly shots so I could really compare how big my belly is getting! It just appeared last week! Seriously, one day all of my fellow teachers were talking about how I didn't look pregnant at all, and then the next day they couldn't believe how big my belly was! As of this weekend, I can finally say that I'm not feeling as much nauseousness or yuckiness! And I haven't thrown up since Friday night! Yay! It's been a pretty rough past couple of weeks. I've been tired and nauseous the whole pregnancy, but around week 11, I started getting really sick and threw up every morning (and sometimes afternoon and night!). So my doctor put me on Zofran, and it really did make me feel like a new woman! So I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will continue to feel great!
I'll keep you updated with new belly pics and latest baby news! We find out September 29th what we are having! I can't wait! I don't have any feelings one way or another as to if it's a boy or a girl. But since I've been so sick, I keep thinking it's a girl! But then I know quite a few people that have been just as sick with their boys! My kindergarteners all think I'm having a girl! I told them I was pregnant on the first day of school and showed them the ultrasound picture. Now the keep asking if I've had my baby yet and love talking about the baby in my belly! It's too cute!
I am so excited that I can finally post the news on my blog! I am 15 weeks pregnant right now--I'm due February 12th!! Those ultrasound pics are from early July, so I was only 9 weeks then! We actually found out that we were pregnant while we were in Charleston in June! So that made our vacation so much better! We had been trying for a few months so we felt so thankful and blessed!
Can you tell we were a little excited?! We woke up our first morning in Charleston and took the pregnancy test right away. I think we were both nervous and excited, but we also didn't want to get our hopes up. So I got ready to go to the beach, and Cory kept walking into the bathroom and peeking at the test. I told him to stop looking because it wasn't ready yet--really, I wasn't ready to look yet! But he said, "but there's already two lines!". Then I think we were both in shock, and we had to take pictures with the test so we could always remember that moment. I'm so glad we did (even though I'm looking a little rough!), because the excitement on our faces is priceless!
I made Cory take a picture holding my belly--which was non-existent at the time!15 week belly shot!

I finally have a little belly! But those maternity clothes look huge on me! I wanted to wear the same outfit in all my belly shots so I could really compare how big my belly is getting! It just appeared last week! Seriously, one day all of my fellow teachers were talking about how I didn't look pregnant at all, and then the next day they couldn't believe how big my belly was! As of this weekend, I can finally say that I'm not feeling as much nauseousness or yuckiness! And I haven't thrown up since Friday night! Yay! It's been a pretty rough past couple of weeks. I've been tired and nauseous the whole pregnancy, but around week 11, I started getting really sick and threw up every morning (and sometimes afternoon and night!). So my doctor put me on Zofran, and it really did make me feel like a new woman! So I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will continue to feel great!I'll keep you updated with new belly pics and latest baby news! We find out September 29th what we are having! I can't wait! I don't have any feelings one way or another as to if it's a boy or a girl. But since I've been so sick, I keep thinking it's a girl! But then I know quite a few people that have been just as sick with their boys! My kindergarteners all think I'm having a girl! I told them I was pregnant on the first day of school and showed them the ultrasound picture. Now the keep asking if I've had my baby yet and love talking about the baby in my belly! It's too cute!



13 comments:
Congratulations from the Simpson's! We are so excited for you!
Erica
WOO HOO! We are more than excited for you. I love seeing the ultrasound. I hadn't seen that yet. I can't wait to find out what you are having!
You look adorable in your pics! It looks very similar to my pic since you are wearing almost the same pink shirt.
Love you!
Wait, I really think that may be Carrie's shirt?? It looks like the exact same one!!!
Oops!! This really isn't Marc responding, it's April! He was signed in, but I thought it was me!! Wait, why was he stalking all of our blogs?!?!? Is he a girl??? Did you just think that he keeps tabs of all of our maternity pink shirts? Bye!
I was kind of wondering about that Marc comment. You are going to be SUCH a cute pregnant woman! I love it! Wait- your kids at school are going to be the funniest about this pregnancy, I can just tell. And, girl, that Zofran is my friend at the hospital, let me tell you- for my patients, not me. I'm glad you're feeling better!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! You look so cute! I'll be watching for updates.....
Sherri
yeah!! i'm so excited to see the ultrasound pics!! can't wait to know what you are having!
so glad you are feeling better--keep us posted!
love you!
Yes girls, that is the same shirt that Carrie wore in all her belly pics! That's why it looks so familiar! I had to pick one that would stretch the biggest!!
April, I was the most confused about the Marc comment! that's really funny!
Now it makes sense. I totally forgot that I gave you some clothes to borrow. I was just staring at it wondering if it was the same. I remember when it was so big and loose, and by the end, my belly was hanging out of it! :)
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. And I'm so glad you finally have a blog!
I am so excited for you! You've become my friend over email and I couldn't be more elated for you and your hubby!!! Congratulations Girlfriend! And...many many BLESSINGS!
Oh, I am so glad to see the ultrasound pics!! The picture of you guys with the test is great! Congrats!
YEA for BABY Brostowicz!! You're going to make a beautiful little mama!!! I can't wait to rub the tummy!!!
Post a Comment