Cate went to the doctor last week for her one year appt. I was excited to see how much she had grown, but I was DREADING the shots. She was so good during the appt, and her doctor and nurses kept talking about how happy she was. Such a sweetie pie!
Cate weighed 23 pounds 4 oz which put her in the 75th percentile, and I believe her height was 29 inches which put her in the 50th.
Cate weighed 23 pounds 4 oz which put her in the 75th percentile, and I believe her height was 29 inches which put her in the 50th.
We ended up having to wait a long time that day so by the time the shots came, she was more than ready to go. Poor thing had to get four shots, and she completely lost it. I don't blame her. But the saddest part was that she got sick almost immediately afterwards. She's been pretty pitiful for the last few days. Not sure if it was the shots or if she picked up something while at the dr, but I'm glad she's feeling better!




No comments:
Post a Comment