Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Red

Luke's favorite color is red.  Or as he says it, "Red is my favewitt."  And if he sees a red car on the road or in the parking lot, he starts screaming for everyone to look at the red car.  He's already decided he wants a red truck when he gets bigger.  
Well, the other day we went to the toy store to pick out a potty treat--he had filled up his pooping potty chart.  He had been talking about a red airplane for weeks that we saw there so I knew he would get that, but I told him could pick out a car to have too since he had been doing so good with the potty.  I left him for a minute to choose his other prize and came back to find every red vehicle in the store lined up in a nice neat row.  He took careful consideration picking out the one that he wanted, but finally (after lots of prodding) picked the red firetruck.  He was THE happiest little boy to leave the toy store with a red airplane and a red firetruck!

No comments: