Can it really be that my sweet baby girl is already one?? Not sure how it happened but I know that this year has flown by. And we couldn't be blessed more by our sweet Cate.
We had a small family party for her with my dad, stepmom, brother and sister-in-law. Luke and Cate always love hanging out with them and adding cake and presents made it even better!
I had to make Cate her own special birthday bib and hat!
Cate Cate hanging out with Poppy and Gammie
My friend, Brooke, made Cate this adorable cake. I wanted something sweet and girly, and it was so cute and yummy! And I painted her the birthday plate a few months ago. We'll pull it out every year around her birthday! I painted one for Luke when he turned one too, and I love that tradition!
Cate wasn't the biggest fan of the hat, but boy did we try to get a good pic!
Cupcake time!!
I'm not sure what it is about babies and cupcake, but it is SO fun to watch a baby eat their first cupcake! She was very serious about the cupcake at first. She studied it and tried to figure out what it was, and then she just dug in!
love this!
The whole thing was crumbled up on her bib!
Big boy Luke loved his cake just has much!
And she had lots of fun opening her presents!
It was a fun day celebrating our baby girl!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment