Thursday, May 24, 2012

I had to record this Luke story because it's too funny not to!

Tonight I had a girls' night with some church friends so Cory was in charge of bedtime by himself.  He usually does all of Luke's bedtime routine anyways, but I'm there for reinforcement if needed.  And usually Cory sits in the playroom outside of Luke's room until he falls asleep.  Well, aparently tonight Cory fell asleep on the couch before Luke went to sleep.  Cory just happened to wake up and heard something downstairs and saw that Luke wasn't in his room.  So when he went downstairs, he found Luke in the pantry with chocolate all over his face.  Luke had not one, but TWO different cartons of ice cream open AND a popsicle!  He had a spoon in one hand and a popsicle in the other.  When Cory saw him, Luke said "I didn't eat a cookie, Daddy." (because Cory told Luke couldn't have a cookie for dessert because Luke didn't eat all of his dinner). 

Such a stinker!  I got home at 10:30 and Luke was still awake--probably from all that sugar he snuck while Cory was asleep! 

1 comment:

Angela said...

That is one of the best stories, hilarious!! And the best part is that Luke "obeyed" and didn't eat a cookie. So great!