Thursday, March 15, 2012

Yay Luke!

Guess who is almost potty trained???!!!
LUKE!!!
We've been working at potty training since Christmas, and he would never really tell us when he needed to go.  We would have to ask him every 30 minutes and then it was a fight to make him go peepee.  Well, we quit pushing it, and suddenly this past weekend he's decided he's ready!  We use the phrase, "Listen to your body." all the time now just to remind him.  But it puts him in charge instead of us making him go to the potty. He 'listens to his body' all the time now, and only wears a pull up at nap and bedtime.  Hallelujah!!!  We're still working on peepeeing when we're out and about, but we've stayed home most of the week.  He still wears a pull up to school because I'm not confident in him telling his teachers when he needs to go or wanting to stop playing to go, but I think he's doing better at school than at home.  But I'm pretty proud!

No comments: