Friday, March 16, 2012

Sweet Thing has been sick for 12 days now.  I thought she just had a cold or a virus, but her fever lasted five days so I took her to the doctor and they confirmed that she had RSV-bronchiolitus.  Cate would get these horrible coughing fits, and she would cry with each cough.  Not to mention that she's been getting up 4-5 times a night.  She and I are both exhausted.  I can barely think straight at this point, but she is starting to feel better.  Today was the first day that she was happy and laughing all day long, so I know she's starting to feel like herself again.  She'll have a random coughing fit, but not many.  Now I'm just praying for some good sleep very soon!
 She was feeling pretty good Monday so she got dressed up in a sweet bubble (my absolute favorite thing on chubby babies!) and we played outside for a long time in the beautiful weather.  
We had a quick photoshoot (with our good camera for a change and not my phone camera!).  Luke wanted to be in all the pics, but wasn't really into posing.  The pics crack me up because of what Luke is doing and Cate's response to him!
 "Brother, what are you doing with that monitor??"
He was licking it in case you were wondering.  Crazy Luke.
 "Umm mom, I need some help here."
 "Okay I kinda like these hugs."
 "My brother is so silly.  He makes me laugh all the time!"

Outfit change before heading outside--Luke needed a solo shot.

No comments: