Luke is definitely my little artist. Craft time is "our thing" to do together, and I love every second of it. I love finding new projects for us to try together, and Luke will never turn down "crafts" or "projects". Of course his very favorite craft is painting. I needed to switch it up a little because I was getting tired of the same old painting project, so we took it outside! I pinned a long sheet of paper to the fence, gave Luke his paint and brush, and let him go. Surprisingly he kept all the paint on the paper and took his new "project" very seriously!
Time out for silly pictures!
And back to painting! Doesn't he look like a professional?
Okay more silliness!
Don't you want a hug from these hands??
Luke's favorite part of painting has to be getting really really messy!
Pure joy.
And really messy.











1 comment:
Fun! I've thought about hanging something outside to paint but Cooke is not really into those kinds of things. Now I'm inspired to try it though, maybe it would be a hit!
Post a Comment