Friday, March 23, 2012

Got a small glimpse today of what life will be like with two kids being mischievous together.  
Cate was playing with the wipes container--her favorite thing to do.  She was pulling out lots of wipes, and I went over and stuffed them back in.  Luke watched and then headed over to Cate and helped her have a little more fun with the wipes.  Before I knew it, almost all of the wipes were a big messy mess on the floor.  They had so much fun playing together though that I didn't mind the mess. oh, and I apologize for the quality of these pics--they were taken with my phone in terrible lighting. 
 Helping sissy make a mess

 Heehee!  Silly babies
 Cate didn't even mind being covered in cold wipes.  She just loved playing with her brother!
So sweet...
I didn't take a pic after they were done playing but just imagine a container of wipes covering the floor. Luke was a good helper and put  most of the wipes back in the container for me.  Love that he's at the age where he loves to help out!

No comments: