Luke had his Easter egg hunt at school this week! Cate and I loved going to school to party with him and watch him hunt eggs.
Before he went to school that morning, Luke wanted to hold Cate so it was the perfect photo opp.
Lukie partying with all his little friends before the egg hunt.
Little miss Cate just watched all the action.
As soon as the gate to the playground opened, Luke was off hunting eggs. He knew exactly what to do and was very serious about collecting his eggs. He sure does love his sweet treats--he totally gets that from me. I only got two pics of him actually hunting because he was so fast! I could barely keep up with him.
After he was finished, he found his good friend, Landon, to show off their eggs! He got lots of yummy treats and informed me and Cory that he wasn't sharing any of them with us because we "will eat them all". I have to admit that he was probably right.
Class picture of his sweet little friends
Here's a couple of the pics I took--pretty sure it would be virtually impossible to get a picture of this many three year olds looking at the camera!
We've had an Easter egg hunt in our backyard everyday since the one at school. It never gets old!










No comments:
Post a Comment