As soon as Luke was born, all we heard that he was a mini version of Cory. And he still is! I very rarely hear that he looks like me. But when Cate was born, we heard lots of different things about who she looks like. Most people say she looks just like Luke only chubbier. And I completely agree with that! But I pulled out my baby photo album and was surprised at how much she looks like me! I think she's probably a good mix of me and Cory. No matter who she looks like, we think she's completely adorable!!
me at 4 months
me at five months
We definitely both share the chubbiness and no hair!




1 comment:
Your baby pictures are adorable! When Cate was first born, I thought she looked just like Luke but she definitely has more of her own look now. And after seeing your pictures, I think she might just take after you, yay!!
Post a Comment