Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Day!

Luke was so much fun this year!  He was super excited about opening presents!  He woke up at 5:30am and came into our room saying "Santa' Came! Santa Came!"    And then he got very concerned and said "Santa's on the roof."  He kept looking up at the ceiling and told Cory to go up in the attic to see if Santa was on the roof.    We had to explain that Santa had already came and went home.It was pretty funny!  I didn't take a ton of pictures because I was videoing and just trying to enjoy the moment without being behind the camera the whole time so here are just a few pics from Christmas day.
 We went downstairs and Luke ran to his bike and said "Santa brought me a  bike!"  He was ready to go outside at 5:30 to ride it too!
Cate loved watching Luke open his presents!


 I had thought Luke's Discovery Village had gotten lost in the mail, so I hurried and found this Mickey Clubhouse for Luke just in case.  He really loved playing with this too!
 Cate checking out her new dolls and Sophie, the giraffe.
 She loves all her new toys from us, her Nannan, Great Nannan, and her aunt and uncle!
 Luke's Nannan sent him this awesome trampoline.  He went to and started jumping the fastest!  He gets lots of energy out on this thing!
 When it warmed up, the boys went outside for Luke's first bike riding lesson.  Doesn't he look cute in his new giraffe hat from his Great Nannan?!


 Cate played with her red bow all day long!
and we ended the day with our favorite gingerbread cookies!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Fun!! Is that a Radio Flyer bike?? Is it the right size? I was thinking of getting that for Cooke for his birthday or maybe sometime in the summer.