This past Sunday was Cate's first Sunday at church. All four of us went down front during the service and the youth minister prayed the sweetest prayer over Cate. She is such a blessing to our lives, and we can't help but thank God for the miracle she is everytime we look at her.
Cate wore a very special smocked dress. I actually made this dress in a smocking class I took five years ago before we were even thinking about having babies in hopes that I would have a little girl. My mom made all my smocked dresses for me, and I still have some of them that Cate will get to wear. So I wanted to make at least one smocked dress for my own daughter to have and pass down. I can't say that I will ever make another one again because it was pretty hard, time consuming, and I think it might give me arthritus! But I'm pretty proud of it!
Cate showing off her happy smile!
Our sweet baby girl





1 comment:
She is just beautiful! LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress. How special, Andrea. She will treasure it one day and let her daughter wear it. So special!
Post a Comment