Monday, October 3, 2011

Pumpkins!

October is definitely my favorite month of the year!  I love everything about Fall--the weather, the food, the smells, and all the fun things to do!  This weekend we did one of my most favorite things to do with my family--go to the pumpkin farm!  And we went with some of our good friends which made it even better.  It was a little harder this year having two kids instead of just Luke but we still had lots of fun!
 In the pumpkin patch looking for the perfect pumpkin

One of the things I love about this pumpkin farm is all the farm animals they have.  Luke loves any kind of animal--although they don't always love him!  So he loved feeding the chickens and goats.
 Luke and Cooke throwing food to the chickens
 Luke's face says it all!  He loved the goats and let them eat right out of his hand.  I've always been a little worried about Luke with goats ever since the incident at the petting zoo where he hugged the goat and it butted him to the ground!  But thankfully these goats were friendly...and behind a gate!
 Riding the tractor with Cooke and Katie Grace

And yes, we attempted to get a cute picture of these three friends all together!  I think I took 20 pictures and only got a couple where all three are looking in the direction of the camera!

 And there were many distractions!
But with lots of bribing, we finally got one!
Luke, Katie Grace, and Cooke
 Such sweet friends! 
Angela, Kristin, and I were all in the same small group together when we were pregnant with these kiddos so it's hard to believe how big they are now and how quickly time flies!
Luke and Cate 
Cate slept pretty much the whole time we were there. 
 Our cute little family of four!
 Another of Luke's favorite things there was the pumpkin washing station. 
 Love...

No comments: