When April came to visit us, she brought this bear pillow for Cate, and both Luke and Cate LOVE this thing already! Luke likes to lay on it and watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Cate is just so content whenever I put her on it. It is seriously the softest thing ever, and I think I could sleep on it if it was a little bit bigger!
Lately, Luke loves finding toys for Cate to "play" with. He'll search out a perfect toy and go lay it right next to her and say "here go Cate", and he's always so proud of himself for sharing with sissy. I love it.
We have had a few arguments already about who gets to lay on the bear. Luke is learning that he has to share with Cate--not so easy when you've been an only child for 2 1/2 years! But today, Luke decided they could both lay on the bear.
Oh. my. word. I love this little girl so much!
Just in the past few days Cate has started looking more and more like Cate and not like a swollen newborn. She definitely looks like Luke, but she has her own little look at the same time.
It doesn't get much cuter than this!
Big brother Luke doing what he loves--drawing!
Such a big boy!









No comments:
Post a Comment