Cate
ONE month!
I can hardly believe that Cate is already a month old! It sure has flown by! So far she is the best little baby. She's so content and easy going and loves to sleep and EAT! Cate loves to be held--all the time. She's content in her swing for a little bit, but she really just loves snuggling. She usually only wakes up once or twice at night to eat and then falls back to sleep pretty easily. But she wants to eat all day long. This week Cate's been wanting to eat every two hours--sometimes every hour! I'm assuming it's a growth spurt, because I feel like she's always eating! Just this week, she's started taking a paci. She doesn't always want it when I offer it to her, but she likes it at night when she's trying to go to sleep. Cate is definitely more alert these days and likes to stare at our faces when she's awake. I think she's even smiled a time or two!
Our sweet baby girl
Big brother Luke loves Cate so much. He loves to hold her, rub her head, and help burp her. He always says, "She's so cute. " and "she's so soft". Whenever Cate gets upset, Luke is very concerned and helps me figure out what's wrong with her. He's such a sweet big brother!




No comments:
Post a Comment