Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Yesterday Luke and I got to spend a little time with some of our best friends' baby, Hudson.  He's eight months old and just the cutest, cuddly little thing.  Luke was asleep for most of the time that Hudson was here, but when he woke up, he was the biggest helper with Hudson!  It made me so happy to see how Luke responded to a baby and how sweet he was with Hudson.  Luke kept laying toys right in Hudson's lap for him to play with and loved putting the paci in Hudson's mouth.  No matter how mischievious Luke can be, he's always had a sweet, kind and caring heart, and for that I'm thankful!  Although the whole time I couldn't help but think about how big Luke seemed next to Hudson.  And that made me sad.  But I'm so glad that Luke loved being around a baby!
 Hudson and Luke

No comments: