After much deliberation, I think we've finally decided on a middle name for Cate. But even as I type this, I'm not completely sure that I'm ready to finalize it. But since I'm dying to monogram a couple of things for her we need to come to a decision! Ha! Cate has always been our girl name, but we could never think of a good middle name for her--even when we were thinking of boy/girl names for Luke, so I feel like we've been trying to come up with a middle name for three years now! So this week I gave Cory four middle names to choose from because he's the one that's been pickier than me, and he went with the name that we've been thinking all along.
So her name is going to be:
Cate Emery
I had an ultrasound on Monday to check her growth, and she's still in the 50th percentile weighing 3 lbs 15 oz. Cate had little chubby cheeks which is funny because Luke didn't have an ounce of chubbiness or fat on his whole body! I also scheduled the last of my appointments which felt good and my c-section is officially set for August 29th!
We're moving this weekend so once we get moved, I'll feel like I can finally concentrate on getting things ready for Cate! So much to do in 6 1/2 weeks!
I had an ultrasound on Monday to check her growth, and she's still in the 50th percentile weighing 3 lbs 15 oz. Cate had little chubby cheeks which is funny because Luke didn't have an ounce of chubbiness or fat on his whole body! I also scheduled the last of my appointments which felt good and my c-section is officially set for August 29th!
We're moving this weekend so once we get moved, I'll feel like I can finally concentrate on getting things ready for Cate! So much to do in 6 1/2 weeks!


1 comment:
Love the name! So sweet. Hope all goes well with the move...bless your heart!
Post a Comment