Luke and I went to the zoo one day last week. He's kinda obsessed with snakes right now (he likes to pretend my belts are snakes) so I wanted to take him to see real snakes. We usually never go to the snake/fish exhibit so he was really excited about it! We walked around for little while to see some other animals, but it was SO hot that this pregnant momma couldn't handle pushing the stroller all over the zoo for very long.
We love the flamingo exhibit, but I think Luke's favorite part is the bridge!
And as a special treat I let him pet the goats. We usually pass this one up too ever since he tried to hug a goat, and it butted him to the ground! He did really good this time petting them without being in their faces too much. And he only hugged one goat who didn't seem to mind! He REALLY loves animals!
He knew exactly what to do once we got in there--he ran and got a brush, and then found a calm goat to pet.
So sweet!






No comments:
Post a Comment