To say that Luke loves to climb would be a HUGE understatement. His climbing is actually out of control this week. He's just so good and fast at it. This afternoon was "one of those" afternoons with Luke--he really needed a nap, but he fought going to sleep. Instead he figured out how to climb out of his crib. I heard his bedroom door open (and I almost had a heart attach!) and he came running out yelling "momma, I fell!" and then he added "where's Ralph?" I wanted to get mad, but instead I busted out laughing because he was so happy--and he wanted his dog!
Re-enactment of Luke climbing out
Then after climbing out, he pitched one of those two-year-fits (all because I changed his shirt) so I just left him in his room to work it out. When I came back a few minutes later, this is what I found....
Luke had moved his Anywhere Chair over to his dresser, opened the middle drawer and was standing inside of it. These pictures are also a re-enactment so we could show Cory (and I could take pictures!)
Guess who was really proud of himself?! It's really hard to get mad at a face like that, by the way!
We decided to lower the side of his crib because if he's going to climb out, we wanted him to fall a shorter distance. And he was completely hilarious in his crib! He was standing on his head, hanging his feet over the edge!
And then while Cory and I were discussing what needed to be baby proofed in his room, Luke ran into his bathroom to play. And when Cory went to get him, this is what he found...
Luke hanging out in the sink. No joke. He had climbed up into the sink by himself.
We have our hands full with this little guy!










2 comments:
oh my goodness! these pictures are so funny... scary, but funny! i can tell he is so proud of himself!
Love the pictures!!!! Hilarious! Love that sweet, climbing boy! Boys are so much fun, aren't they? :)
Post a Comment