Luke's new found skill of climbing out of his crib is proving to be very challenging. Last night he got out of his bed (and was put right back in) for two and a half hours. He was up until 10:30 last night! And now it's naptime and I know he's exhausted, but he's been climbing out for an hour and a half. And I just went into to check on him and this is what I found...
Well, I heard the water running in his bathroom so I ran in there. He was in the bathtub filling up his stacking cup. He saw me and said "mommy, I need a drink."
And this is what his normally very clean room looked like. All his drawers were empty and his toys were all over the place.
I really hope this is a phase that passes quickly. Cause I'm one exhausted mommy!




No comments:
Post a Comment