Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Luke is officially becoming a big boy--way before I was wanting him to.  Last week he figured out how to climb out of his crib and, needless to say, no one has gotten very much sleep!  But last night we decided to take the front rail off of his crib so it was more like a big boy bed.  It's much easier to tell him to go back to bed when he can actually climb into his bed instead of us having to go in there every five minutes to put him back in his crib! 
He absolutely loved it and he fell asleep after about 30 minutes of playing in his room and yelling "let me out" at the gate at his door!  He stayed in bed all night and even slept on a pillow for the first time!  I kept going in to look at him because he looked so old in his bed!  We took some pictures of him tonight, and he was so hyper and in the best mood so I got a lot of cute pics!





So happy to be a big boy!

No comments: