After we put Luke to bed in his big boy bed, this is what has happened the past few nights...
He stands at the gate yelling "momma. dadda. Let me outta here!"
And he tries to get out from underneath! We had to raise the baby gate because he could climb over it!
And finally he fell asleep playing on the floor!
Cory was able to pick him up and put him back in bed where he stayed until the morning. Things are getting easier, but we've still got a long way to go!





2 comments:
These bed posts are hilarious! I know probably not for you, but I am laughing each time I read them. I hope James doesn't go through this! :)
Oh no! Welcome to the world of bed issues!! Why is it so nerve-racking trying to figure out these little stinkers' sleeping situations and new beds?!?!!!? Maybe we should put up a baby gate to keep Mason from leaving his room EVERY single morning at 4 am to come get in bed with us!!! But wait, if he's anything like his momma, he would get the biggest claustrophobia attack!
Post a Comment