Sunday, November 28, 2010

Louisville Road Trip!

Last weekend, Luke and I picked up April and Mason in Bowling Green and headed to Louisville to visit our friends, Carrie and Danyelle!  It was fun to get away and have some girl time, but it also reminded us how hard it is to take care of our boys without daddies around to help!  I think for the next girls trip, we'll have to leave the babies at home! 

April, Carrie, and me
 We went to a MOMS activity at Carrie's church which was a lot of fun!  The kiddos were in childcare and we ate some yummy food, made a cute little project, and enjoyed our girl time!
 Carrie and I showing off the cute frames she painted for me!  

And after the MOMS thing, we headed to Indiana to go to Paula Deen's new restaurant which of course is in a casino. Paula Deen loves casinos!  We always went to Paula Deens in Tunica, MS when we visited Carrie in Memphis.  And once Carrie moved to Louisville, Paula opened a restaurant in IN!  So it's our ritual to go there with Carrie!
 Me and Luke, April and Mason, Danyelle with Baby William and Audrey, and Carrie with Presley and Colt
We were a sight to see and everyone stopped and stared.  I'm sure they were wondering what we were doing at the casino!
 Me and Lukie at Paula Deens!
 Colt and Mason wanted to pose with me for a picture--very rare that these two would actually want to stop and take a picture.  I was honored!
 Posing with "Paula Deen"

After Paula's, we headed to Carrie's so the boys could play and we could talk!  The boys played so well together!

 Colt thought Luke needed to wear his mouse ears. And Luke actually let him put them on him!
 Sweet Presley! 
I absolutely loved holding her!  She has the sweetest smile and loves to cuddle!

That night we went to Chuy's to eat.  It was a complete diaster with the boys who were all way too tired and way too hyper.  But I love this picture because all three of them look so calm and content--if we had only taken a picture 10 minutes earlier...

Luke and I both had THE best time on our little road trip--it's always fun to spend time with our friends--who all need to move back here!  :)  
Love you girls!

1 comment:

Blessed said...

Cute pics!!! I'll have to steal them!

I love that you girls come see me each year. It makes me so happy and I love that we make a point to see each other. I guess this is now taking the place of our shopping trips? Hey, I say leave the kiddos at home next time and do the shopping trip again! ha! :)

Love you!