I just had to do a post about Luke and two of his best friends--Colt and Mason! We just got back from a mommy/son road trip to see one of my best friends, Carrie, in Louisville. So I wanted to post some pictures of Luke and his friends and how they've changed over the past almost two years. It's so fun to watch them interact with each other and see how much they love each other already!
Colt, Luke, and Mason
Long story as to why their shirts are all off but it's something like Luke needed to change clothes and really just wanted to be naked so this was the compromise. So then the other boys needed to take their shirts off too! And yes, this was the ONLY picture we got of the three boys smiling at the camera the whole trip! We definitely have three very active boys on our hands!
Colt, Luke, and Mason
March 2010 at Paula Deens in Memphis
Luke and his best friends with me and some of my best friends!
Luke was only one month old and SOOOO little!
Wow! It's amazing to see how much they change and how fast they grow!




1 comment:
I LOVE THIS!!!!!!! Awesome! We will have to do it every year! Colt wore one of his "Andrea" shirts every year, didn't he? I love that.
So glad our boys love to play together too.
Post a Comment