Today was Luke's first day of preschool! I tried so hard to get a picture of him before we left, but he just wanted to play. I thought I would cry when I dropped him off, but neither one of us shed a tear. He was so excited about playing with all the new toys, and I was excited for a little me-time!
Lukie with his new monkey lunchbox!
He looks sad, but really he was just contemplating how he was going to get off the porch and into the grass so he could run!Luke's teachers said he had a great day! He had music class, blew bubbles, played outside, and drew this picture!
Luke's daily folder said "Today I talked and played with my new friends. I am such a happy and sweet boy!" I have to agree with his teachers!
Luke's daily folder said "Today I talked and played with my new friends. I am such a happy and sweet boy!" I have to agree with his teachers!His class takes a nap, but Luke decided he didn't need a nap today. Ha! Luke is very picky about where he sleeps so I can't say I was shocked when his teacher said he wouldn't take a nap. We'll have to work on that!
He was asleep before we got out of the parking lot!
He was asleep before we got out of the parking lot!
I love preschool!



1 comment:
Love these pics, and especially Luke's drawing!! Please tell him to draw a picture for his Auntie April!
Post a Comment