Saturday night we went to a little fair in Bowling Green called Balloons, Tunes, and BBQ with the Moores (I'll post pics soon of what we did earlier in the day!). There was country music, hot air balloons, and lots of fair rides. We got there kinda late so we didn't stay that long, but we were there long enough to have some serious fun!
Me and April with our boys (if Mason's around, Luke can't seem to take his eyes off of him!)
Mason loved riding the pony!
Luke just got to pet the pony--since he doesn't really like riding on things, we didn't want to pay money only to have him scream the whole time!And before we left, the boys rode their very first fair ride together! It was the cutest thing! Mason was a very serious driver, and Luke smiled the whole time!


3 comments:
That is so close to us! We didn't go this year but it is usually so much fun!
Oh, love these boys! Glad we found something for them to get into at the balloons thang! I still can't believe how fast those ponies were trotting! I was the most out of breath. And you can do your post from "earlier in the day" soon. Can't wait to see it! I'll get around to blogging about it eventually. That post is too overwhelming to think about! So, you do all the hard work! Ha! I wanna hear it from your perspective anyway. Love ya!
Hey! I went to that last year with April and Marc and the funny thing is I met some of their friends from L'ville who were there and now I teach with her! So random.
You should have stopped at my parents. They would have loved to have seen you...
Post a Comment