Monday, July 5, 2010

Hendersonville, NC

We started off our trip to Charleston with a little visit to Nannan's house! We spent a couple of days hanging out with Nannan, Bob, and her new adorable kitten, Lucy.
We found this neat little park in Hendersonville, and Luke had the best time playing on the slide and in the sandbox!
Can you see how excited he is?! He loves slides!
The park had this really fun lighthouse that had a sandbox underneath it. Luke LOVES getting dirty so he loved digging in the sand.
And Luke wouldn't be Luke if he didn't have to taste a little bit of it! I think he decided it was yucky--just like I told him it would be!

Cory, Luke and Lucy the kitten!
Luke's newest word is 'cat' after visiting Nannan. He loved Lucy and thought she was the funniest thing! At times, I think he loved her a little bit too much and wanted to hug her to death. We're working on that one!

No comments: