Wednesday we had such beautiful, hot weather that we decided to ditch storyhour and head to the zoo. And we invited Melissa and Madison to come along with us! This was Madison's first time to the zoo so Luke had to show her all of his favorite animals!

Madison was listening to Luke tell her all about the monkeys.

Everything is better with Cheerios!

And another failed attempt at a picture of one year olds! There was WAY too much for these two to play with to look at their mommies!

Best pic I got--at least one of them is looking at the camera. Luke was showing me his mulch before he stuck it in his mouth!

Me and my cutie!
Notice he has a bright red upper lip--his very first war wound from walking. He fell down that morning and bit his lip. And he actually did it again when we got home.

Madison and Luke checking out the donkey in the petting zoo.

We ended our zoo trip at the playground. They have a section for younger children made of rubber mats. It was very bouncy, and Luke LOVED it! He was crawling around and squealing the whole time!
2 comments:
Love them! Luke is the biggest zoo-goer I know! Mason needs to go more so that he isn't so scared!! Marc and I were just saying how he's "all-talk"! Ha! He talks about animals all day long and knows all the sounds they make, but won't go near one at the zoo!! We need to go with y'all more this summer! Night night.
Andrea, Luke is seriously one handsome fella. I LOVE his red hair! You will have to hold him back from the ladies, I can already tell :) Hope all is sunnier at your house now- love ya!
Beth
Post a Comment