Monday, December 21, 2009

A few days ago, we took Luke to one of my favorite places to go at Christmas time to see LOTS and LOTS of decorations and lights! He was in awe the whole time we were there and he kept making lots of noises!

Checking out the dancing water with Cory


Okay so Luke doesn't look that happy here, but I promise he loved it!

We tried to get a good pic of him in front of all these Christmas decorations! And this was the best we could do! He was very distracted by it all. And we even had a crowd of random strangers trying to help us get his attention!


3 comments:

April Kay said...

Love 'em! He is getting lots more hair it seems! Aww, now y'all won't look as much alike because of your dark brown hair! And it WAS red since Luke gets his hair from you! Ha! Actually, pics there during the day turn out a little better cuz there's not a lot of glare from all the twinkly lights! Luke really was in awe of everything. Love you!

Kim said...

I can't believe you posted yesterday, but you didn't put brunette pics on there!!!
But nice memories of Opry dredged up. =) Wish I could see it again.

Blessed said...

I love the hotel at Christmas! One of my favorite things to do ever!