Everytime Luke eats, he always has a very captive audience watching his every move especially now that we've been giving him puffs and Cheerios! Not every puff goes into Luke's mouth. Many land on the floor and then it's a race to see which dog can get to it first! I had to take a picture of them last night watching Luke eat!
Ralph and Yoda
Sometimes Ralph gives up and gets bored, but Yoda is still always there patiently waiting for even the smallest puff to hit the ground.
Our other babies, Ralph and Yoda


1 comment:
Okay, that his HILARIOUS just seeing those 2 little dog heads staring at lukie. I would have been dying if I would have been there! Aww, but so sad, too, that Yoda is going bye-bye and becoming a Newton on Saturday! Thank you. Will y'all miss him the most??
Post a Comment