For some reason today, Luke just seemed like such a big boy. I'm not sure how or when that happened! So we had to take some pictures of some of the reasons he's such a big boy!

We put him in another big boy outfit (from Papa and GM). He was going to hang out with some of his friends tonight at small group so he was trying to impress the ladies--Brooklyn, Madison, and little Katie Grace!

And he's starting to eat solid foods! We started giving him Cheerios last weekend when we were in NC visiting Nannan, and he did pretty good with them. Lukie understands that he has to pick them up and get them in his mouth, and then mash it with his gums! I bought some of these puffs this week, and I think these work a little better because they disolve much faster than the Cheerios.

He got one in his mouth! Half of them go in his mouth, the other half go in his lap!

So determined!

I love this face! Luke grabbed the container from me and tried to get that in his mouth!
1 comment:
He did look like such a big boy last night. Katie Grace sure was impressed :)
Post a Comment