Luke just started making these noises yesterday! At first I thought it was the sound of him getting upset, but he was perfectly content! And after listening to him make the noises all day long, I figured out that he sounds just like our two dogs! They whimper all the time, and Luke is very intrigued by them so maybe he's imitating them?!! Or maybe he's trying to sing--we've been going to music class every week, and he really loves singing, dancing, and playing instruments with me! Whatever it is, it cracks us up!
And another video of Luke laughing--my favorite sound in the world! He gets in these moods where he just laughs and smiles and giggles nonstop. It is the funniest thing in the world! And it doesn't take much to make him laugh--it's the best! But he really loves to be tickled on his belly and thighs!


1 comment:
Ok, this laughing video is the best- I love it! He's beginning to look more like you these days, momma! So precious!
Post a Comment