Today I got to hang out with some of my favorite girls from college! I don't even know the last time we've all been together, so it was so much fun seeing them! Beth happened to be in town from Texas, and Jana had to come home to get her poor little foot checked out--Jana's a travel nurse and right now she's working at a hospital in California (she is a NICU nurse and has travelled to Seattle, L.A., New York City, San Diego, and Colorado to work in different hospitals--what a great job!!)
Jennifer, Jana, me, Jenni, and Beth
Beth and Jana--you can see Jana's boot that she has to wear. She fractured her foot and tore some ligaments. It looked SO painful!
Jenni brought her two SWEET boys, Jake and Evan, to hang out with us. Luke loved watching them. And they loved tickling his toes! Oh, and rubbing his head. Luke just laughed at them every time they touched him. It was too cute!Luke with Jana's mom, Mrs. Hargis. I didn't get a picture of Mrs. Herndon today. But both Mrs. Herndon and Mrs. Hargis are so special to our group of friends. All throughout college and even now, they would cook the BEST homecooked meals for us! Mrs. Herndon makes some of best fried chicken I've ever had! Not only did they put yummy food in our starving college bellies, but they are also some of our biggest prayer warriors! Over the years, they prayed for our jobs, friendships, marriages, pregnancies, and babies. We are all so blessed to have them in our lives!





3 comments:
Wow! Look at you, Blogging Queen!
I love all those people too. Too bad I couldn't be in town. :(
Hey where do you buy your fabrics? My mom is going to make the curtains and some other things for baby's nursery and I thought you might have some fabric store recommendations??
we had fun that day!!! the boys loved making luke laugh!!
even though i don't see you as often as i'd like, i'm gonna miss you! you are always welcome to come see us in lexington!!! love you!
Post a Comment