Monday, June 15, 2009

We had a fun filled weekend! Luke was so exhausted from all the activities that he wanted to sleep until 10:30 this morning (of course waking up every few hours to eat in between! But he always fell right back to sleep. I think he knew I needed to rest just as much as he did!).
On Friday night, we went to our last LIFE group get-together of the year. We had an yummy cook-out at Beth and Justin's house. Cory and I have really loved getting to know everyone in our LIFE group better this year. It was an eventful year for us, and we're glad we got to share it with them!

All the girls!

Angela, Melina, Beth with Brooklyn, Cheri, Beth, Amber, me, and AprilCory with Luke. This was after Luke showed everyone how well his lungs worked! And Caleb and Cheri were just bragging on Luke and how he never cries! Ha! He sure showed them! Marc hanging out with Mason and Brooklyn

I wish I would have taken more pictures but I was a little preoccupied with Luke crying! I'll have to borrow April's!
On Sunday afternoon, we took advantage of our zoo membership and went to the zoo again.
It was really sunny so Luke borrowed Cory's sunglasses!

We went to the farm section of our zoo (we always skip this for some reason). We wanted to show Luke the sheep, horses, and cows.


I had to take a picture of the back of Luke's head so we can always remember what it looked like! He has the huge patch of red hair right in the back--it's been like this since he was born! But he doesn't have very much hair anywhere else! Our pediatrician calls him 'a little old man' everytime she sees him!


My happy boy!

Working on those leg muscles and abs!

2 comments:

Blessed said...

He just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I LOVE his little patch of red hair. You better watch out if he has red hair! You know how much I love little red headed children! :)

Leigh Anne said...

Gosh, if I didn't know any better, I'd think that pic of the back of Luke's head was Daniel! Daniel's hair is just like that and is the same color! Everyone calls him a little old man too!! Funny!