Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One year ago...

A year ago today, we found out we were pregnant with Luke!
Wow, it's amazing how life changes is a year's time!
Cory and I were in Charleston, and this made our vacation that much better! We thought (well, hoped) that we might be pregnant, but waited until we got to Charleston to find out for sure.
We were so excited to see those two lines on the pregnancy test and couldn't stop talking about what life was going to be like with a baby. I love this picture and the pure joy on our faces! In Charleston--I was already 6 weeks pregnant!

19 weeks20 weeks

25 weeks30 weeksOur sweet little 5 lb 4 oz Luke


It's been an incredible, wonderful, amazing, joyous, blessed year! Life is SO good!

2 comments:

April Kay said...

But wait, the pee part of the stick is jabbing into Cory's chest! Thank you. Everybody, I was just talkin to Andrea on the phone and she told me she did this post and I wasn't hearing her right; I thought she was telling me she was PREGNANT now!!! Thank you. I was the most confused.

Blessed said...

Awww...I liked taking this walk down memory lane. You were the cutest little pregnant thing! Luke is such a cute little thing...what a blessing!