So we've had a pretty lazy week just hanging out at the house--we're getting ready for a very busy weekend! Here are some pics of Luke this week!
Notice what's in Luke's hand!! He's holding his rattle! This is a new thing--he's starting to reach for things! I think the rattle thing happened by accident--his hand just happened to find the rattle and grab hold of it, but that's okay! His favorite thing to grab is my hair--he grabs and doesn't let go!
I know all of Luke's pictures lately have been in this chair, but it's the only place he can really sit up in. For some reason he doesn't like to hold his head up in the bumbo seat right now--that's another thing we're working on!
And we're trying so hard to get Luke to sleep and take naps in his crib. Sometimes he'll do it, other times he HATES it. It's hit or miss at this point. But here he is today lovin his crib. Look how comfy he looks! He's a good little sleeper!


1 comment:
Oh! Trying to get Marissa to nap in the crib was FUN! I think we ended up doing the night time switch from bassinet to crib (at 3 months) first and then we transitioned to nap time. I am not one to let her cry it out!!! Good luck with that!
Post a Comment