Monday, May 4, 2009

3 months!


Our sweet Luke is 3 months old today! He has changed so much over the past month!

At 3 months:

~Luke smiles ALOT! He has lots of different smiles-- huge wide open mouth smiles, a laughing smile, a little grin, and even a flirty smile! I love them all!


~Luke loves to have conversations (in baby talk of course!). Luke and I will talk back and forth in his baby noises and he will look at me and grin. It's like he's saying, "thanks for understanding me, mom!". He still loves his octopus on his playmat and spends time everyday talking to him.


~Luke still eats every 3 hours like clockwork during the day. During the night, he will go anywhere from 3 to 6 hours between his feedings--although most of the time it's just 3. He's a growing boy, and he just loves to eat!


~He keeps gaining weight steadily. He has chubby little cheeks now--especially after he eats. I think he stores up milk in those cheeks for later!


~He is a good sleeper and loves his naps! He gets that from me (and pretty much my whole family, especially my dad. We can sleep anywhere at anytime!). Luke needs a nap sometime in those 3 hours between each feeding or he gets really fussy.


~Luke really only cries when he's hungry or tired. He's a pretty content baby. But watch out, he gets so mad if he doesn't get his milk right when he wants it--it must be the red headed temper in him!


~Luke is trying really hard to hold his head up on his own! He's almost there!




I told Luke that he was 3 months old today and this was his reaction... He couldn't believe it either!


I love this little guy so much!!

5 comments:

April Kay said...

Wait, I thought that was his reaction when you told him that May May was turning 1 this week?? You need to get your stories right!! :) Okay, off to read the post about Nana's visit.

Blessed said...

So cute! I love all the pictures! I love his little train onesie! Adorable.

He is getting so big! Love those cheeks!

Meghan said...

He's so cute chillin in that chair!

Nana said...

These pictures are so precious!!

Cooke stares at that Octopus, too. Except he makes a face like he's nervous that the octopus is going to come and get him!

Angela
(signed in as Nana- i'm visiting my parents)

Kristin said...

He has grown so much! I can't believe he is already 3 months old!