On Saturday night, we got to hang out with some of our best friends--the Moores, Akins, Portises, and Yarbroughs. Carrie and Seth were in town from Memphis, and Eric and Kaylea came all the way from North Carolina! We went to one of my favorite places to eat to celebrate Seth's birthday--the Cheesecake Factory! We had such a good time--I wish we could all get together more often! Here are some pictures from the night!
April and Brooke
Luke got lots of love and attention from everyone!
Me, Carrie, April, Kaylea, and Brooke
Eric, Johnathan, Seth, Marc with a very sleepy Mason, and Cory with Luke (I can't believe I cut off Luke's head in the picture! I was trying to hurry and take the picture because the boys were getting annoyed at how many pictures we were taking!)
Me, Carrie, and Kaylea (She's having twins in September! We're all SO excited for them!)
Luke loved Johnathan--he cried when Johnathan stopped holding him!


2 comments:
Love the pics! Can't wait to see mine on the computer! I LOVE that one of Luke & me! I have to have a copy of it for our fridge! I don't know if I have that one on my cam cuz that was right when the Bakers were yelling at us! Thank you.
April's comment is cracking me up. Can you believe we got yelled at? Well, really I got yelled at!
Anyways, it was a blast. I love your pictures.
Post a Comment