Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


It was so fun to celebrate Luke's first Easter even though he had no clue what was going on! We got him an Easter basket and filled it with fun books which I know he is going to love!


Here we are after church! We took Luke to the nursery for the first time, and they had to page us halfway through church because he wouldn't stop crying. As soon as I got in there and started rocking him, Luke calmed down and went right to sleep! I think he just missed his mommy!

Since it was such a beautiful day, we took Luke out to take some pictures of him on his first Easter. After about five minutes of picture taking, our camera died. I was SO annoyed! So we didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted, but here are a few of the cute ones!


I love this picture!! And you can see his cute little outfit that my friend, Melia, made him!

No comments: