Luke's birthday party this year was at his favorite bouncy place. We did a superhero theme, and all the kiddos came and bounced til they couldn't bounce anymore. Luke was very specific about who he wanted at his birthday party and named off each of his little preschool friends and friends from church. He had THE best time playing with all his favorite friends at the same time!
Luke and Landon with their matching superhero shirts and capes!
Madison and Claire
Brooke was super mom of the day and got in all the bouncy things with little Hudson!
Luke and Cooke--one of his very best friends whom he talks about all day long every day.
My dad and Carolyn came to celebrate with us, and they helped so much with Cate and one of the other babies there, Emerson!
Luke got to sit in a huge blow-up bouncy chair! Every 4 year old boy's dream!
Ethan and Luke H--Luke's friends from preschool/church
Hudson REALLY enjoyed the pizza and cupcakes!
Luke B and Luke H.
Landon, Mason, and Luke loved playing the video games (although I'm not sure they ever actually put money in them. But they thought they were playing!"
For party favors, I made super hero masks and arm cuffs for all the kids. Little miss Riley modeled them for me, and she refused to take them off the whole day! I kept getting texts and tagged in pics on facebook of the kids in their masks, and I loved it! They were a hit!
And Luke and Mason shut the bouncy place down. We basically had to drag them out of there, and Luke immediately fell asleep in the car. I'd say it was a successful birthday party!
Happy birthday sweet Luke!!!






















1 comment:
Adorable!!!! Wish we could have come to town.
Post a Comment