My brother and sister in law, Heather, had their first baby at the beginning of February, and we were so excited about the first Biles cousin! Her name is Addison "Addy" Lynn, and she just the prettiest little thing you've ever seen! Here are some pics from the hospital:
Luke didn't pay a whole lot of attention to her. He was just excited to see Uncle Tim!
But little Miss Cate was really interested in her, or maybe she was wondering why her mommy was holding another baby! Cate does love babies and kisses the phone every time I show her a picture that Tim or Heather send me. Adorable. I think Cate and Addy are going to have lots of fun together!
Here's one more recent picture of Addy that I happen to have on my phone. Isn't she the cutest?!
Cory's brother and our SIL had a baby boy a few days after Addy was born so we gained a niece and a nephew in just four days! Pretty amazing! We can't wait to meet Jessup David as soon as we can make another trip to Texas!






No comments:
Post a Comment