Saturday, November 3, 2012

We went to Target the day after Halloween to stock up on dress-up clothes and hopefully costumes for next year!  Every mom in town had the same idea!  I managed to get two awesome costumes for Lukie!
 Optimus Prime!!!
Luke LOVES transformers.  Absolutely loves them!  We've been eyeing the Optimus Prime and Bumblebee costumes all season, so I was excited to find one today.  It's a little big on him, but should fit him great next year!
 And Buzz Lightyear!!
Love it!
I didn't find anything for Cate, but Cory went to a different Target on his lunch break and found two for her.  I think he had more fun than he wanted to admit looking for dress-up clothes for her!  He found her a Minnie  Mouse costume that will hopefully fit perfectly next year, and an adorable Snow White costume that she can wear in two years.  Totally worth the wait to get some really cheap costumes!

No comments: