Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trunk or Treat

We had Trunk or Treat at church this past weekend.  Another one of my favorite events of the Fall (I have a lot of favorite things!).  I love seeing all the trunks, eating all the yummy food, and seeing all the kids dressed in their costumes.  Luke loved seeing all his friends dressed up too!
 Spiderman and the Owl

I have lots of pics of Luke and his little friends!

 Landon and pumpkin head...I mean, Luke!
 Luke and Sadie
  They've been in the same preschool class for three years, and Luke says he's going to marry Sadie!  So cute!
 Luke and Clay



 Cooke and Luke
 Luke's new friend at preschool and church is Luke H.  He talks about Luke H everyday, and he was SO excited that they were both going to be Spiderman!  It was pretty cute!
 Cate passed out as soon as she got in the car.  Sweet baby!
Luke pretended he was asleep, but he couldn't fool us!  Ha!

No comments: