Thursday, October 18, 2012

Disney on Ice

A couple of weeks ago, we took Luke to see Disney On Ice.  It's the next  best thing to actually taking him to Disney World, I guess.  We left Cate at home with my parents and just had a fun-filled Luke night!  He had THE best time and LOVED the show and all the attention from mommy and daddy!  The show retold the Little Mermaid, Tinkerbell, and Toy Story movies.  It really was a great show, and I'm so glad we took him.  It made me really want to take him to Disney World.
 Luke has a small obsession with Mickey Mouse (okay, a BIG obsession).  So he was in awe when he saw Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald skating around. 
 This is what he looked like the whole show (for 2 hours)!  He was in awe and didn't make a peep or even move!  Shocking, I know!  
 Happy boy!
 We even splurged and got him a snowcone in this huge Buzz Lightyear cup.  Best.night.ever. for Luke!
Waving bye to Mickey!  So cute!

No comments: