Sunday, August 5, 2012

Oh my goodness, today Cate got a taste of her first cookie.  And needless to say, she was a HUGE fan!  I love Publix for so many reasons, but one of the nicest things is that kids get a free cookie.  Luke gets one everytime he goes with me, but Cate's never had one.  The last shopping trip she was hanging all over Luke trying to taste his cookie to the point he was hanging halfway out of the cart just to get away from her.  So today when the man in the bakery gave me two cookies, I let her have one just to see what she would do.  Well, she shoved that cookie in her mouth so fast and tried to get the whole thing in there!  She didn't really understand how to eat it so she just sucked on it until it was a soggy mess.  I don't know that she actually even ate any of it, but it sure was hilarious to watch!  This girl is serious about her food!  



No comments: