We just got done with four nights of VBS at our church. Cory and I both worked at it so Luke and Cate got to their special VBS classes those nights. Next year Luke will get to go around to all the different centers and crafts, but for now he stayed in one room and played and did crafts. I was worried about how Cate would do since she would be up way past her bedtime, but she did SO good! The nursery workers always commented on how happy she was, and everyone went on and on about her thighs. I think she got lots of extra thigh squeezes on those nights!
Little miss Cate sitting in the bucket seats for the first time wearing her vbs shirt!
Happiest baby ever!
I didn't get a picture of Luke because he didn't go easily into his class each night so we had to drop him off and run. But once he got over the fact that he had to stay, he had so much fun! He loved playing with his friends and making crafts. But I think his favorite part was the cookie and lemonade snack they got each night!
We all had such a fun week, but we are all exhausted!




No comments:
Post a Comment