Friday, May 4, 2012

Okay, I have to brag on my Lukie Luke.  He drew a picture today that actually looked like what he said it was!  Usually his pictures are mostly scribbles--as are all 3 year-olds' pictures, but today he said he was drawing a person.  And I walked over to look at his picture (and to make sure he wasn't coloring on the table, wall, or carpet as he is known to do), and I was shocked to see an actual person!  He had the head, eyes, nose, hair, and one ear.  When I came over to the table, he said "Wait mommy!  Don't look! I have to draw the legs!"  So he added the legs.  He drew a few more people but this was his best one.  
 Gotta work on drawing the body next, but I would have Kindergarteners that wouldn't draw bodies--just a head with arms and legs.  So for now, we'll just perfect the head!  
This picture is proudly displayed on the fridge!

No comments: